[IGSTK-Users] image origin problem

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Mar 27 10:11:31 EDT 2007

Hi jjina1028,

As Luis has pointed out, the display of your image is correct.

Other than the methods Luis has suggested, you can also set each
camera's focal point to be the center of the image.

The camera object is encapsulated in View class right now, so you might
not have access to it, but you can hack it.

Patrick