[IGSTK-Developers] Polaris Vicra

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:49:32 EST 2011

Hello Andinet,

No it worked. thanks a lot for the hint.

However, I have two questions:

1. I am using an NDI  Vicra camera and tracking the NDI passive
pointer (8700340) and the NDI rigidbody (8700339). I compared the
position and quaternion values being read by IGSTK and
the NDI Toolbox while the two tools being fixed. With the rigidbody
marker, the values are identical. In the case of the pointer, the quaternion
values are negated. Is this a correct behaviour or I am making an error?

2. How does the coordinate system of the vicra look like? I noticed
that all positions have negative z-values, which means that the z-axis
of the camera is pointing opposite to the direction the camera is
looking at. Is this correct? Can I somehow redefine the coordinate
system so that my tools lie in the positive z-axis?

Much thanks in advance,
Zein