[IGSTK-Developers] [Announcement] IGSTK User Group Meeting @ CARS, Geneva (June 22, 2010)

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 2 23:13:05 EDT 2010

Dear Users and Developers,

We are planning another user group meeting for the evening of June 22
before the CARS meeting this year in Geneva. The purpose of the meeting
is to foster collaboration and communication within the image-guided
therapy meeting for both IGSTK users and other interested parties. We
will also give out free copies of the latest IGSTK book which was
published last year (version 2 of the book). There is no registration
cost and the details can be found at:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/IGSTK_User_Group_Meeting,_CARS_2010

Short url:  http://is.gd/cAtrU

If you would like to present your work in this very informal and
collaborative setting, please let us know. You are also welcome to come
as an attendee to listen and meet other fellow researchers. You can sign
up on the Wiki page, or reply this email. If you have any questions
please let us know.

Please forward this email to others who may be interested as the event
is free and open to all.

With best regards.

Patrick Cheng