[IGSTK-Developers] Namespace problems with igstkCoordinateSystemClassInterfaceMacro()

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon Jul 28 09:05:02 EDT 2008

Torleif-

Welcome back!

I want to create my own class that may act as a node in the IGSTK
> scenegraph, so I use igstkCoordinateSystemClassInterfaceMacro(). This,
> however, seems to get me into all sorts of trouble with the compiler. After
> some digging around, I see that in
> igstkCoordinateSystemClassInterfaceMacro(), Transform and
> CoordinateSystemDelegator are not qualified with a namespace (igstk).

I just checked and both CoordinateSystemClassInterfaceMacro and
CoordinateSystemDelegator are both in igstk namespace. I am not sure what
you mean by "not qualified". Can you give us more information? A small
example program that will demonstrate the problem will be great.

-Andinet