[IGSTK-Developers] Namespace problems with igstkCoordinateSystemClassInterfaceMacro()

Torleif Sandnes Torleif.Sandnes at sintef.no
Mon Jul 28 08:56:55 EDT 2008

Hi everybody.

I am back from paternity leave/vacation etc., so I immediately start
complaining about my problems as an
IGSTK application developer :-)

I want to create my own class that may act as a node in the IGSTK
scenegraph, so I use igstkCoordinateSystemClassInterfaceMacro().
This, however, seems to get me into all sorts of trouble with the
compiler. After some digging around, I see that in
igstkCoordinateSystemClassInterfaceMacro(), Transform and
CoordinateSystemDelegator are not qualified with a namespace (igstk).

AFAICS, this will prevent this macro to be used within any other
namespace than the igstk namespace.
This seems to be a problem with
igstkCoordinateSystemClassInterfaceConstructorMacro as well.

Regards,

Torleif