[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK demo in San Diego was a success; planning meeting will be Feb 25-26

Kevin Cleary cleary at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Feb 18 11:58:24 EST 2008

Hi everyone:

We had the demo last night in San Diego and it went very well as shown in
the attached picture.  I would estimate that about 30 people came, including
some new adopters, like Mike Fitzpatrick group at Vanderbilt, which is
working with the Claron tracker. We got very good feedback overall.

We will also have a talk later this week by the Norway group in the
informatics track on Thursday.

As far as the all-hands meeting, we are all set for next week and we will
follow the schedule on the Wiki. The meeting will start at 10 am on Monday.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/IGSTK_Strategic_Planning_2008

I am expecting the following attendees:

.         Kitware: Luis, Andinet, Matt, maybe Julien (Stephen will
participate as needed by phone)

.         Georgetown: Kevin, Patrick, Ziv

.         Arizona State: Kevin Gary

.         Norway: Frank Lindseth

In addition, I have invited Terry Yoo and Peter Kazanzides/Anton DeGuet as
observers/collaborators.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am in San Diego all week
and fly back on Friday.

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                       Work phone: 202-687-8253

Associate Professor                       Work fax: 202-784-3479

Acting Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center

Department of Radiology                   Pager: 202-901-2033

Georgetown University Medical Center      Cell phone: 202-294-3409

2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603          Home phone: 301-299-0788

Washington, DC, 20007                     Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu

Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu

WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org

Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu