[IGSTK-Developers] Some component design questions

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Oct 24 18:10:53 EDT 2007

Ziv and Andinet,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer. Quick follow-up -

- What is the timeline for the refactoring? The closest thing I see on
the wiki is a note on last week's agenda saying Iteration 10 should be
closed by the end of the month? I ask because I have a couple of
graduating students who are working from the old tracker because it is
one of the few that adheres to IGSTK best practices (like using the
AttemptTo pattern). I am wondering if the new component will be
available soon and when the refactoring will be considered stable.

- Question 1 is still relevant, as like question 4 we are more
interested in understanding how inputs correspond to real-world events.
So the real question is, are there any real-world scenarios where a
reset occurs, and typically what is the consequence?

Thanks again folks!
Kevin