[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Tcon Minutes, May 24, 2007

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri May 25 17:10:36 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

The past tcon was fruitful, and I think it's time to call it a stop on
the design discussion and move into the implementation phase.

Several items need everybody's immediate attention are:

1. Commenting on JDI paper which is due on June 1st

2. Respond to Frank's email on specialized class VS general classes.
This is a decision we need to make right now, and have a guideline for
future development.

3. Focusing on implementation, will send out more details action items
next week.

Minutes:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Minutes_052407

Thank you,