[IGSTK-Developers] Qt License

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Tue Mar 20 19:56:38 EDT 2007

If it helps, ISC is a non-profit, educational, consortium.   That is, it
is specifically considered an educational entity and thereby granted
non-profit status when it was given a tax identification number in the
State of New York.

Stephen