[IGSTK-Developers] Description of coordinate systems

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Fri Jun 22 11:34:39 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

I have started a Wiki page to describe what changes are needed for IGSTK
in order to adopt the coordinate system changes that you suggested on
your Design Discussions page.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Surgical_coordinate_changes

This page covers the changes that are needed in the Tracker component,
but does not go into detail about the SpatialObjects, Representations,
or Views since I am not as familiar with those parts of IGSTK.

Please take a look and send me your comments.

 - David