[IGSTK-Developers] RE: IGSTK and Claron's MicronTracker

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:03:41 EDT 2007

Mike:

I wish the Claron was done, but we are still working on it and my guess is
that it may be the end of August by the time we finish. At that point, we
would love to have you test IGSTK and the tracker code.

I will ask my software engineer Patrick to correct me if I get this wrong,
but at this point we can support the NDI trackers Aurora and Polaris very
well. We are working on support for Ascension. Are there other trackers we
should be looking at?

Kevin

  _____