[IGSTK-Developers] pivot calibration and igstk point

Ziv Yaniv zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Tue Jul 24 17:45:06 EDT 2007

Andinet,

Thanks for looking at the code. Haven't written the FLTK UI just yet.
Right now I have an implementation of the PivoCalibration class (uses
PivotCalibrationAlgorithm) and I'm writing the test for it. Once the
component and test work I'll submit them to cvs and move on to the UI part.

                      Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD., Research Assistant Professor
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center

Phone: +1-202-687-7286
Fax: +1-202-784-3479
email: zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
web: http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/zivy/