[IGSTK-Developers] pivot calibration and igstk point

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Tue Jul 24 17:23:34 EDT 2007

Hi Ziv,

The framework looks good.  I will look at it carefully and will let you know
if I have specific comments.

You might want to add your FLTK UI small application to the
Examples directory.  It will be a nice addition. I have also been adding
example applications using QTWidget and FLTKWidget.

Thanks

-Andinet

> Hi all,
>
> I updated the design discussion pages for both subjects. The
> discussion on the point class is minimal as I think that a unique
> location with two typedefs is all that is required:
> typedef ::itk::Point<double,3> igstkPoint3DType
> typedef ::itk::Point<double,2> igstkPoint2DType
>
> The pivot calibration framework is not rocket science either. It fixes
> the current situation and expands upon it. I already committed the
> basic class and test to the sandbox (please comment).
>
>                        Ziv

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD
R&D Engineer
Kitware Inc.