[IGSTK-Developers] some comments from Noby Hata

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Jan 4 11:44:04 EST 2007

Hi everyone:

Please see some more comments from Noby below

He is correct that the Wiki is in bad shape and I know this (unfortunately
the college student I hired to work on the Wiki this summer did not help ;)

We will need to fix this but it is a question of when - I will put this on
the list for our management discussion tomorrow

Kevin