[IGSTK-Developers] update on book giveaway at SPIE Medical Imaging 2007

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Mon Feb 19 11:44:09 EST 2007

Hi everyone:

Greetings from San Diego! We had a very successful book giveaway and IGSTK
demo here last night and gave away about 50 copies of the book.

So let us watch the user's list and see if we get email traffic. Patrick and
Julien are here at the meeting for a few more days, so if we do get user's
traffic, I would appreciate it if Andinet or Luis can respond or any others
at their earliest convenience.

In other developments, Mike Fitzpatrick from Vanderbilt may be interested in
using IGSTK with the Micron Tracker for an image-guided project. We also had
several others express interest, and I think we are well-positioned now to
become "The" toolkit for image-guided research (now that "The" Book is
published!)

Separately, I have received notice from the NIH that our funding will be
coming soon and I have started preparing the paperwork to receive the
funding. So this is good news!

That's all for now

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu