[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Release Schedule and "IGSTK: The Book"

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Feb 6 11:39:37 EST 2007

Dear IGSTK Users,

We are getting ready to release IGSTK 2.0 this month (February 2007).
Please visit www.igstk.org for the updates.

There will also be a IGSTK tutorial session in SPIE Medical Imaging this
year (San Diego). It will be part of the course SC538 - "Medical Image
Analysis with ITK and Related Open-Source Software (8:30-5:30, 17
February)", and Julien Jomier will be the lecturer.

We have finished the "IGSTK: The Book". We are going to have social hour
and book giveaway at SPIE Medical Imaging on Sunday, Feb 18th by the
pool. Please come join us, if you are in SPIE this year.

The pdf version of the book can be downloaded using the following link:
http://isiswiki.georgetown.edu/DataServer/Data/Public/IGSTKTheBook.pdf

Thank you for supporting IGSTK.

IGSTK Team