[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Release 2.0 Tcon on Feb 8th

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Feb 2 13:54:12 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

The tcon for release 2.0 is scheduled at 1pm ET, Feb 8, 2007
Core developers should all attend this tcon. Please let me know if there
if any conflicts schedule wise.

The agenda is posted online:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Release_2.0%2C_Tcon_Agenda

We definitely have some clean up to do for this release:
classes in "IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK/Source" should be merged back to the main
repository; "Examples" appear in the book should also be moved into the
main trunk, otherwise readers won't be able to find the code mentioned
in the book.

Please start to populate the tables, put down the author, and what
action should be taken for that class, either 'on hold', or 'move' to
main repository. We will go over those list and assign action items to
everybody during the tcon.

PS: we have two weeks left before SPIE.

Thank you,

Patrick