[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon Agenda

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Dec 13 08:26:48 EST 2007

Torleif-

Thanks for the update.

> The igstkImageSpatialObjectImagePlaneRepresentation class in the
> sandbox is not the latest version of this
> class. I moved it to our application´s source folder some time ago
> and have made some modifications since. \

If the class can still build against IGSTK Sandbox, it will be great if
you can update the version in
the Sandbox so that we can see the latest modifications and comment on it.

> I don´t know it this class is ok to use as a starting point for
> imagereslicerepresentations as it does not
> contain any actors but only a subclass of vtkImagePlaneWidget
> (vtkImagePlaneWidget2D).
> The current status of the class is:
> -It shows the crosshairs permanently
> -It can only be an orthogonal slice (Axial, Coronal or Sagittal)
> -It is possible to pan the widget.
> -It is possible to set the slice number to show in the widget.
> -It is possible to set the window level of the widget
> -It is possible to observer cursuring and windowlevel events

We should probably discuss this on the tcon as one of the technical
topics. A while back
Patrick has put together a nice Wiki page on requirements for image
reslicing class and how
it can be integrated with the other components in the toolkit

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/ImageSliceRepresentation

To streamline the discussion on the tcon, it will be great if you could
add a section here or
write a separate page describing your implementation and your
recommendations on how
the implementation can be improved to fulfill the requirements.

Thanks
-Andinet

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD
R&D Engineer