[IGSTK-Developers] View class refactoring

Torleif Sandnes torleif.sandnes at sintef.no
Thu Aug 23 04:41:15 EDT 2007

Hi Andinet.

I have played around with the new camera functions in igstkViewNew,
but I cannot figure out how to make an object fill the entire view.
Do you have any suggestions on how to do this? I am trying to make a
plane fill an entire ViewNew2D. (This is maybe more of a VTK question?)

The zoom function of vtkCamera might be handy in this case, but there
is no wrapper function for this.
Anywoy, I wouldn´t know how to calculate an appropriate zoom factor.
The current interface seems to suggest that I change the position of
the camera. But how much?

Regards,
Torleif