[IGSTK-Developers] Reference Systems & Tracker / TrackerTool API changes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 15 19:39:12 EDT 2007

I first cut at implementing the coordinate reference systems
and the modifications of the Tracker/TrackerTool API has been
committed to the Sandbox.  There are still many changes that
remain to be made.

The new StateMachine of the SpatialObject is almost ready.

We will move next to reorganize the StateMachine of the
TrackerTool (which was pretty much empty), and then the one
of the Tracker itself.

The Sandbox builds may be unstable in the next couple of days...

Also, since we are moving many files to the Sandbox/IGSTK
directory, I started doing

     cvs watch add
     cvs edit

on the files that we copy from the main IGSTK CVS module.

The purpose is prevent changes on the files in IGSTK that
have clones in the directory IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK.

If you want to see what files are being modified, you can
do in the IGSTK directories:

      cvs watchers
      cvs editors

   Thanks