[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Connection TrackerTool-Physical tracker port

Geir Arne Tangen Geir.A.Tangen at sintef.no
Tue Aug 14 04:22:26 EDT 2007

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the response though I still think we need some kind of
verification that the TrackerTool object is connected to
the correct physical port.

In one of our projects we are simultaneously tracking 4 tools
(reference tool, active fiducial markers + two catheter tools).
In this case it can be difficult to verify that the tool cables are
connected to the correct ports without checking the SROM
tool information (Reading the SROM information with command PHINF
towards the NDI equipment).

Geir Arne