[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Tcon - August 9, 2007

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Thu Aug 9 08:47:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have just added some comments to coordinate system changes page:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/
Talk:Surgical_coordinate_changes

- Frank

On Aug 6, 2007, at 8:36 PM, Patrick Cheng wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Sorry for the mistake in the previous email, the tcon should always
> be on Thursday morning, thus the 9th not the 10th. According the
> on as scheduled.
>

> 1. SINTEF will start drafting the paper for SPIE 2008, we can
> discuss that on the tcon.
>
> 2. Please take a look at the surgical coordinate system changes
> page related to the spatial object before the tcon
> http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/
> Talk:Surgical_coordinate_changes
>

> Agenda:
> http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Agenda_080907
>
> Thank you,
>
> Patrick

Frank Lindseth
Research Scientist (PhD)

SINTEF Health Research
Dept. Medical Technology
N-7465 Trondheim, Norway
Location: Olav Kyrres gt. 9, 4th floor, Trondheim

E-mail: Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Telephone: +47 928 09 372
Telefax: +47 930 70 800