[IGSTK-Developers] SPIE VideoGrabber abstract

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Aug 9 08:47:04 EDT 2007

Hi everyone:

This is a good abstract for SPIE. I will have some minor revisions within the next day or two but overall this is pretty good. I suggest we include all authors who participated in the design discussions and will talk with Frank about this.

I will be on the tcon for the first ten minutes only as I must go to the beach for the sand castle building competition - every Thursday at 9:30 am

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                     Work phone: 202-687-8253
Research Associate Professor             Work fax: 202-784-3479
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Radiology Department                     Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center     Cell phone: 202-494-9040
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603         Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC 20007                     Home fax: 301-299-0789
Web: www.visualization.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
OR2020: www.or2020.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu