[IGSTK-Developers] SPIE paper

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:15:37 EDT 2007

Hi Ole

Thanks for the response

To answer your question, at SPIE you can present "works in progress" and we
would talk about IGSTK in general and then use the framegrabber as an
example component (including requirements, class diagram, etc)

So I think this could be done but as you noted Frank and Geir Arne are on
vacation so it does not seem this will happen before then

We are considering writing one at ISIS on the tracker class as I would like
to have something on IGSTK at the SPIE meeting to keep our visibility in the
community high

Kevin

  _____