[IGSTK-Developers] SPIE paper

Ole Vegard Solberg Ole.V.Solberg at sintef.no
Wed Aug 1 05:11:28 EDT 2007

Hi Kevin

Both Frank and Geir Arne are on vacation, so I assume that we won't
be able to get much work done before August 6th. (Both on an abstract
and on the VideoGrabber.)

I may look into it and possibly do some writing, but I'm not sure I
understand how the VideoGrabber is enough to justify a paper.

Ole Vegard