[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon minutes

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Apr 26 17:20:37 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

Here is the minutes:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Minutes_042607

Sorry for the prolonged tcon, but we had a very fruitful discussion,
look at the long action item list.

Some key things here:

1. We need have David and Luis to look at Frank's design challenge page
and give them some feedback.

2. Image reslicing is much more complicated than I originally thought, I
will gather more inputs and feedback to come up with a better design.
Might need some help from Frank's group.

3. We should work closely on the View, VideoGrabber, and ImageReslice
classes, they are inter-related, also we can leverage expertise and
experiences from different groups

4. We will need to get more help from David and Julien in the future to
expand and improve our tracker class including the support for Ascesion
and Micron tracker, and change the way we use TrackerTool class.

Thank you,

Patrick