[IGSTK-Developers] Tentative agenda for next week's T-con

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Sep 27 16:20:00 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

I have slotted you in after the discussion of the release schedule.
Let me know when you have posted to the wiki and I will add a
hyperlink from the agenda page.

The book status in the agenda is a month old now... will anyone
reading this message please go to the agenda page and update
your chapter status?

  - David