[IGSTK-Developers] Tentative agenda for next week's T-con

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Wed Sep 27 16:04:10 EDT 2006

David,

If there is time I'd like to give a brief update on the Validation
tools. I'll
be posting a new rev of them on the wiki later this evening.

Kevin C. has asked me to get more involved in helping finish the
book, so I'd like to get updated status for each chapter. I'm not
sure what is listed in the agenda is up-to-date.

Thanks,
K2