[IGSTK-Developers] FW: igstk review ppt template and schedule attached

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu May 25 14:11:57 EDT 2006

Per our discussion today attached is a template and a review schedule. The
review schedule includes instructions but basically please prepare 1, 2, or
3 slides on your topic and send them to Patrick (cc me) by Wednesday pm. We
will then quickly put them together and distribute for the tcon on Thursday,
which will go from 1 to 4 pm. I welcome any comments or suggestions you
have.

The theme is "Where do we go from here?" with a subtitle of "How do we keep
the project alive and support a growing user community while we search for
new funding?"

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu