[IGSTK-Developers] [Fwd: PDF of article]

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Mar 10 16:37:27 EST 2006

All,

Attached is the IEEE Computer article in their layout format.
Looks good - exciting stuff!

We have the opportunity for one final go-through, although at
this point, as Chris indicates, we should only have very
minor changes. He is still waiting on a 300dpi Figure 1
(KC?), and Stephen is Figure 2 the way you wanted it to look.
If you have any suggestions please email to me.

I will be going through it in detail one last time, but my
first impression is pretty slick! Only regret is not being
able to get everybody listed as authors. Thanks to everyone
for their efforts.

K2

--
===