[IGSTK-Developers] Submission method to the Dashboard

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Jun 7 16:46:25 EDT 2006

For folks maintaining the machines on the dashboard,

Due to recent network upgrades here at Kitware, there has been problems
with the nightly/continuous/experimental submissions to the IGSTK
dashboard. With advice from Andy, I have changed the submission drop
method to http and should solve the problem. This change was made in the
Dart configuration file.  Hopefully, we won't be losing any more
submissions from this point on...

thanks

Andinet