[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Tcon at 1pm Today

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Jan 12 12:20:02 EST 2006

Hi Julien,

When is your material due?  I can give you some pics before Monday,
and I can make some better ones when I get back to the office.

Patrick

Julien Jomier wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Stephen and I will be attending SPIE and I will be giving a 40 minutes
> course/presentation on IGSTK. The course materials are due very soon
> (yesterday ;)) so let me know if you want me to include something
> important. Also, I'd like to include some screenshots of the
> applications we are currently working on. Patrick, can you send me some
> pretty images?
>
> I will be there for the demo at SPIE (I don't know if Stephen has any
> conflict).
>
> I won't be able to attend the T-Con today (I'm going back from France
> tomorrow). I've updated the Wiki with my status.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julien
>
> PS: Happy New Year!
>
> Kevin Cleary wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone:
>>

>> I put some information about the SPIE demo on the Wiki page at the
>> bottom of the agenda
>>

>> It is also pasted below my signature and we can discuss this at the
>> end of the tcon
>>

>> Please let me or Rick know if you can’t make the tcon today
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Kevin

>> Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
>> Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
>> Deputy Director                            Imaging Science and
>> Information Systems (ISIS) Center
>> Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
>> Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
>> 2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
>> Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789
>>

>> ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/>
>> Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
>> <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/>
>> WashCAS: www.washcas.org <http://www.washcas.org/>
>> Email: cleary at georgetown.edu <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu>
>>
>> **SPIE Demo: Kevin Cleary **
>>
>>     * Demo will be Sunday Feb 12 from 830 to 1030 pm
>>     * Reserved gazebo by pool
>>     * Finger sandwiches and cash bar
>>     * Need to bring: projector, screen, tracker, phantom, laptop
>>     * Plan to have Kevin, Luis and Patrick present (others?)
>>     * Will be informal
>>     * Will announce at open source workshop that evening
>>     * Will invite key collaborators: Ivo Wolf, etc.
>>     * Would like to have parts of books to present
>>     * (should we discuss Andinet's email re book sections?)

>> *From:*
>> igstk-developers-bounces+cleary=georgetown.edu at public.kitware.com

Peng (Patrick) Cheng
Software Engineer

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology, Georgetown University Medical Center
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603
Washington, DC, 20007

Work phone: 202-687-2902
Work fax:   202-784-3479