[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK Tcon at 1pm Today

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jan 12 11:06:10 EST 2006

Hi Kevin,

Stephen and I will be attending SPIE and I will be giving a 40 minutes
course/presentation on IGSTK. The course materials are due very soon
(yesterday ;)) so let me know if you want me to include something
important. Also, I'd like to include some screenshots of the
applications we are currently working on. Patrick, can you send me some
pretty images?

I will be there for the demo at SPIE (I don't know if Stephen has any
conflict).

I won't be able to attend the T-Con today (I'm going back from France
tomorrow). I've updated the Wiki with my status.

Thanks,

Julien

PS: Happy New Year!