[IGSTK-Developers] MSVC 6.0 Dashboard

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Feb 20 12:03:20 EST 2006

Just for those good reasons:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q243451/

I believe we should seriously think in how much time we are spending
(waisting?) to support such old compiler. Esp. knowing that:
- You cannot buy it
- It is fairly easy to use the newer (free) cl compiler (VCTollkit)
instead (while keeping your devenv)

2 cents also,
Mathieu
Ps: I am trying to get ITK-gdcm to compile just because of
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q240871/