[IGSTK-Developers] MSVC 6.0 Dashboard

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Feb 20 11:24:43 EST 2006

Hi Luis,

I see your point but I think with a little extra effort we can support
MSVC 6.0 and have a better coverage.

This compiler error was a valid one and I am sure people are still using
this old compiler (me for example :)).

That said, I completely understand your point but if we have the tool,
just let use it.

my two cents,

Julien