[IGSTK-Developers] FW: error prediction in rigid body point based registration: comments from Jay West

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:40:21 EST 2006

David and others:

Here are some comments from Jay West at Accuray on the Wiki page. Jay is on
my program committee at SPIE so I will see him this week and thank him for
the comments.

David, can you update the page at your convenience to reflect these
comments? I am sure if you have some brief questions you can ask Jay West
directly, but I doubt he has time for long discussions. But to me this is
the beauty of open source as everything is open for discussion, comment, and
improvement.

Kevin

  _____