[IGSTK-Developers] book updates

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Thu Apr 13 11:29:17 EDT 2006

Hi everyone:

If you have not done so already, please update the status of your book
chapters on the Wiki in preparation for the tcon today. Patrick just built
the book for me, and it seems there is some progress being made so let's
keep moving it along.

We will review the book status today. I would also like to very briefly
discuss the state of the proposal I am preparing for a May 10th deadline. I
have sent some people information about the budget and I will have writing
assignments for the proposal soon.

I have to go to a meeting on campus at 2 pm, so I will have to leave the
tcon by 1:40 pm

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu