[IGSTK-Developers] notice and "roll call" for tcon on Thursday

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 27 14:19:51 EDT 2005

Kevin,

I will be at the tcon on Thursday.

BTW.
Peter Kazanzides submitted their library as one of the
papers in the InsightJournal for the MICCAI workshop.

The paper is available at the IJ web site,
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/InsightJournal/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D1%26order%3Drating%26revision_display%3D&pubid=41

or directly at
https://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/MIDAS/handle/1926/46

    Luis