[IGSTK-Developers] Sequence Diagrams for State Machines

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Oct 14 20:31:55 EDT 2005

All,

I have added a section at the bottom of the State Machine wiki page
(Main Page --> Design Discussions --> State Machines) that has
UML sequence diagrams for DICOMImageReader, PulseGenerator,
CylinderObjectRepresentation, and SerialCommunication. I included
some short comments but mainly got this out there to support our
upcoming discussion on Wednesday the 19th.

As I am not one of the developers, I found it enlightening to review a
fair amount of the code from the state machine perspective. After doing
so I still think the code is in good shape, just some consistent coding
patterns need to be cemented going forward...

KG

--
===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.