[IGSTK-Developers] CVS tag

Kevin A. Gary kgary at asu.edu
Tue Jun 14 04:14:00 EDT 2005

Rick,

Thanks!

The -Phase tags we have been putting on the Sandbox module only when
the "code freeze" is put in effect but before we do our code reviews
and other validation activities, like checking requirements and ensuring
code coverage, at the end of an iteration.

I suggested the pre- tag as I wasn't sure if Luis had any code
to get in before the freeze. Perhaps I should have said
pre-Release-Iteration-4-Sandbox-Phase??? No biggie...

K2