[IGSTK-Developers] PrintSelf

Hee-su Kim hkim at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 1 12:39:51 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

There are some issues on PrintSelf.

Some of igstk classes are derived from ITK but some are from VTK, or not derived at all.

PrintSelf from ITK is a const method but not const in VTK.

Classes that are not derived have to include all Print-related methods and an operator<<.

There are containers as a member variable, should all elements in containers be displayed?

I modified source codes for IGSTK but I couldn't compile some files with VC6 owing to INTERNAL COMPILER ERRORS so I'm trying to build ITK and VTK on .NET2003.

I think this error is not related to syntax or linking..
C:\Insight2\Insight\Code\Common\itkFixedArray.h(63) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

Are merging properly done with CVS if I and other programmers are trying to modify source codes concurrently?

Thanks,
Hee-Su