[IGSTK-Developers] FW: Baby Announcement from Kevin Gary

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 29 06:18:34 EDT 2005

Well, I guess this is one very good excuse for missing a tcon! (we may have
to start a "top ten" page with reasons to miss a tcon and this could be
number 1)

Just FYI

Kevin C.

Subject: RE: Baby Announcement

Here's the real link:

http://kgary2.east.asu.edu/baby/Sites.html

Greetings everyone,

Patrick, Trinity, Cathleen, and Kevin are proud to announce the arrival
of a new baby boy to the Gary family. The baby is not yet named.
He tipped the scales at 6 lbs 7 oz and 19.5 inches, and was born
at 8am PST sharp at the Chandler Regional Hospital. Baby is
healthy and happy as is his momma.

Below is a link to a quick and dirty webpage with some photos
from earlier today.

Sorry for the mass impersonal email, but I have to get back
to the hospital!

Thanks and God bless,
Kevin

http://kgary2.east.asu.edu/baby/Sites.htm