[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK architecture paper: tracking section

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Tue Jul 26 23:04:20 EDT 2005

This looks like a nice paragraph by David.

Luis, we still need to get your piece tomorrow so we can discuss it at the
tcon on Thursday and meet the Friday deadline.

We have a logger piece from Hee-su from before.

I suggest that Julien write the spatial object piece.

Thanks all

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu