[IGSTK-Developers] RE: miccai paper 1 draft section 2

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Fri Jul 22 08:19:24 EDT 2005

The papers can go longer than 5 pages - no problem at all.   That is
only the suggested lenght.

Since papers are handled and published electronically, there is not cost
to additional pages...except that if it is too long, the reviewers might
not like it :)

Stephen

Kevin Cleary wrote:
> Kevin and others:
>
> I think this is a quite good summary.
>
> If the paper goes too long, that is OK, as I can then cut it to 5 pages to
> submit and we can use the material in other publications.
>
> So I would push on and let's have Brian add his material and then you can
> add your last piece. I will then start editing and send it to our editor as
> well.
>
> Great work here!
>
> KC

> Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
> Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
> Deputy Director
>
> Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
> Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
> Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
> 2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
> Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789
>
> ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
> Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
> WashCAS: www.washcas.org
> Email: cleary at georgetown.edu

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Associate Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and Surgery
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward at unc.edu
(919) 966-9695