[IGSTK-Developers] RE: miccai paper 1 draft section 2

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 22 07:32:59 EDT 2005

Kevin and others:

I think this is a quite good summary.

If the paper goes too long, that is OK, as I can then cut it to 5 pages to
submit and we can use the material in other publications.

So I would push on and let's have Brian add his material and then you can
add your last piece. I will then start editing and send it to our editor as
well.

Great work here!

KC

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center: www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group: www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS: www.washcas.org
Email: cleary at georgetown.edu