[IGSTK-Developers] Loopback and SerialCommunication testing

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Mon Jul 18 20:25:38 EDT 2005

Hi Hee-Su,

You are quite correct that the NDICommandInterpreter test coverage needs
to be improved before the data file is created.  I have added coverage
testing to my own machine, so I'll make the necessary changes to the
test, and when I'm done you can create the new data file and change the
test so that it uses the simulator.

 - David