[IGSTK-Developers] paper 2: software architecture attached

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Sun Jul 17 08:54:55 EDT 2005

Hi guys:

Here is paper 2 on the software architecture.

I changed the order of the authors to try and reflect the contributions –
this is just a suggestion and discussion is welcome.

For this paper, Luis should be the lead and complete the sections on
architecture, state machine, and example application.

For the components section, we need Julien/Rick, David, and Hee-su to
complete their piece as noted here.

We will be tight on space since the paper is only 4 pages and the
affiliations alone take up ½ a page, but go ahead and write more if you like
and I can cut later (it is easier for me to cut than to add new material)

The goal on both of these papers is to have a draft to review at the tcon

I realize we also have code to work on but to me this paper is a higher
priority this week since we do need publications describing the project

Please feel free to send any comments on the paper or outline to the group

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu