[IGSTK-Developers] Regression testing

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Tue Dec 13 12:17:14 EST 2005

Hi All,

I would like to encourage more regression testing in igstk. Results of
basic smoke tests are often misleading.   For example,  although the
"igstkCTImageSpatailObjectReadingAndRepresentation" test was passing,
there was a bug in the Viewer class and the scan was not correctly
displayed.  With screenshot taking and saving capability, we should be
able to generate baseline image and set up regression testing for Image
I/O and viewer classes.  I will be doing that once I have committed the
new features.

-Andinet