[IGSTK-Developers] Paper Draft, my edits

M. Brian Blake mb7 at georgetown.edu
Wed Dec 7 19:07:50 EST 2005

Kevin G.,

Must say that this paper is coming together. This will be a great source for the project even if IEEE Computer does not like it, for whatever reason.

  I added a closing paragraph to the requirements section and some edits here or there. I hope you are able to merge them in automatically. I will also have a few cycles tomorrow morning to spend some time going through the paper some more.

-Brian

M. Brian Blake, Ph.D
Associate Professor
Georgetown University