[IGSTK-Developers] Wiki page on error prediction

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Wed Dec 7 21:28:11 EST 2005

Hi Andinet,

I've added a bunch of math to my section, I see that Kitware has
integrated latex with the wiki, the formulas come out beautiful.

What I've done is simplified the equation provided by West to get an
equation that provides an upper bound on West's calculated TRE.  This
simplified equation is much more intuitive (at least to me) and requires
only half the number of parameters.

 - David